*takes the snail in my big burly arms and rocks him* It'll be ok little one... we're here now... the paint has color once again.
BTW... I don't like the silver font... it makes the place too bright and cheery, hurts my eyes *l*
Printable View
*takes the snail in my big burly arms and rocks him* It'll be ok little one... we're here now... the paint has color once again.
BTW... I don't like the silver font... it makes the place too bright and cheery, hurts my eyes *l*
I like the silver....Hank just hates anything cheery...ignore him *L
*Had sweaty palms and cold sweats....
Ok, c'mon now... where is everybody? I'm fuckin' bored... *whines*
*runs in and kicks you in the shin* i resemble that remark *G
Yes, that's right Darlin'... I hate anything cheery, it must be bitchy for me to love it! *VVVBFG*
ooookayyys!!..*runs over to tone down the silver text....just a tad http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
*peers around the corner* hi... i'm Jody... 'n i'm a hostboard addict... once ... i was even late fer work cause i couldn't quit reading the board *hangs head*
Hi my name is Joanne...I'm not addicted to hostboard....Im just here for educational purposes....You can find me the the chocolate and sex addicts section....i'll be the one in the corner with chocolate over my face and my hand between my legs.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
Heidi, you are fucking funny as hell....*LMAO*
I am not addicted to hostboard..but I am addicted to spending my time in rants pants..*S*...